Stay "In-The-Know" with Fuel Webinars
Fuel webinars are an interactive, educational series of online technical sessions featuring industry experts from among our members, Palo Alto Networks®, our partners and other cybersecurity experts. We'll share the latest partner updates, threat prevention tips, industry news, and more. See what's coming up or check out our archive.
More webinars coming soon!
Taking Zero-Touch Automation to the Next (Generation) Level
Speaker: Joe Schreiber, Technical Director of Business Development at Tufin; Erez Tadmor, Sr. Product Manager, Orchestration and Automation at Tufin
Automation is a key element as organizations adapt to digital transformation, and security operations are not excluded. Tufin allows you to automate changes to Palo Alto Networks Next Generation policies and to maximize agility and productivity without losing control. Whether a change is required to App-ID or User-ID to enable a new service, Tufin orchestration suite analyzes, designs and implements the change from a single console to ensure rapid delivery.
Join the session to learn how you can:
- Implement changes to Panorama device group NGFW policies in minutes.
- Enforce continuous compliance with security standards with proactive risk analysis
- Reduce the complexity of your hybrid network environment
Using vRNI to Visualize and Secure Your Data Center Virtual Network
Speaker: Frank Snyder, Sr. Systems Engineer, VMware
vRealize Network Insight (vRNI) is a network analytics and security modeling tool designed for the VMware-based virtual datacenter. By utilizing vRNI to identify and profile traffic inside the virtual data center, an engineer will be able to make accurate security decisions that will result in the accurate and rapid deployment of distributed firewall rules into the NSX enabled virtual data center.
This webinar will provide the following to the attendees:
- How to gain 360° visibility to all traffic within the virtual data center, and filter that data from the data center level down to the virtual machine level.
- How to group VMs to represent application and visually see how those applications are communicating.
- How to manage a full installed and functioning instance of NSX from a security and operations perspective.
Network Connectivity - Basics and Beyond
Speaker: Chris Bihary, CEO/Co-Founder, Garland Technology; Patrick Nixdorf, System Engineer, Garland Technology
Long range, short range, and twisted pair and that’s just the 1G media connection options. There is a dizzying amount of different media types for network connectivity. Once you untangle the cabling questions for your network - you dive straight into the pluggables. On the surface, choosing what pluggable seems simple enough - just match the speed, mode and fiber type, right? But, there are a vast amount of options based on your current infrastructure and future needs.
Join Garland Technology, a Fuel Founding Partner on a network connectivity reboot - this webinar will begin with covering the basics and expand into vendor-specific connectivity such as BiDi and MTP® as well as the unique environmental considerations within Industrial Ethernet and Industrial Internet of things (IIoT) settings.
In this webinar you will learn:
- Cabling - it’s more than acronyms!
- How to: Measuring dB insertion loss
- Bend radius tolerances
- Industrial Ethernet - environmental considerations
- Pluggables: Common compatibility scenarios Pluggables:
- Pluggables: Vendor-specific options: BiDi, MTP
- Converting media for compatibility
- Converting network speed