Stay "In-The-Know" with Fuel Webinars
Fuel webinars are an interactive, educational series of online technical sessions featuring industry experts from among our members, Palo Alto Networks®, our partners and other cybersecurity experts. We'll share the latest partner updates, threat prevention tips, industry news, and more. See what's coming up or check out our archive.
Using vRNI to Visualize and Secure Your Data Center Virtual Network
Thursday, May 4, 2017
12:00pm - 1:00pm Central Time
Speaker: Frank Snyder, Sr. Systems Engineer, VMware
vRealize Network Insight (vRNI) is a network analytics and security modeling tool designed for the VMware-based virtual datacenter. By utilizing vRNI to identify and profile traffic inside the virtual data center, an engineer will be able to make accurate security decisions that will result in the accurate and rapid deployment of distributed firewall rules into the NSX enabled virtual data center.
This webinar will provide the following to the attendees:
- How to gain 360° visibility to all traffic within the virtual data center, and filter that data from the data center level down to the virtual machine level.
- How to group VMs to represent application and visually see how those applications are communicating.
- How to manage a full installed and functioning instance of NSX from a security and operations perspective.
Protecting the Internal Network Core with Advanced Load Balancing
Speaker: Chris Bihary, CEO/Co-Founder Garland Technology
As network security architects adopt today’s reality of ‘Protect Everywhere,’ they also face the challenges of expanding and/or migrating their next-gen firewalls both at the edge and at the core of the network and distribution layers. Defending the edge and protecting the core are equally vital defense strategies, but each has a different set of challenges that can be solved utilizing advanced load balancing.
Join Garland Technology, a Fuel Founding Partner to learn how to optimize your existing Palo Alto Networks NGFW to protect both the Edge and Core with advanced load balancing.
In this webinar you will learn:
- Passive monitoring vs. active edge defense
- Core migration to 10G/40G/100G network speeds
- Demonstration of high-speed load balancing for:
- Session aware for scenarios of two or more NGFW
- LAG bundling
- Load balancing
- Defining attributes and variables
- Lawful Intercept Filtering