Fuel Education Series: Palo Alto Networks 101
If you're looking to get the most out of your Palo Alto Networks investment and to grow your skill set around cybersecurity, Fuel has the education for you. Whether you have limited experience with Palo Alto Networks products, are considering migrating or have recently, this series of webinars and resources will give you recommendations of where to start and how to measure your success.
Fuel members who participate in the program will:
- Understand what the major considerations are for building a strong cybersecurity management plan.
- Gain familiarity with the products, services and subscriptions offered by Palo Alto Networks.
- Be able to develop a comprehensive migration strategy for new Palo Alto Networks deployments
- Effectively evaluate their current deployment to ensure it meets their most pressing issues
- Gain insight into the skills needed to be effective in their roles
- Proactively look for ways to measure and improve their deployments, and to make recommendations on additional expansion options
100: Before the Migration: Now available!
101: Education and Training for Cybersecurity Professionals: Now available!
102: Where to Start with Palo Alto Networks: Now available!
103: Migration Process - Firewalls - Now available!
104: After the Firewall: Subscriptions and Services
105: Evaluating Your Current Palo Alto Networks Deployment
106: Benchmarking and Evaluation
107: How to Stay up to Date with Fuel