Palo Alto Networks Cybersecurity Academy
The Fuel Community for Palo Alto Networks Cybersecurity Academy Members is intended to:
- Create a centralized, “one stop shop” for employees of universities, colleges or other educational institutions, that have or will soon participate in the Palo Alto Networks Cybersecurity Academy program.
- Foster dialogue, answer questions and encourage best practices sharing between participants.
- Inform members proactively of developments in the Cybersecurity Academy program.
- Support ongoing community member education via webcasts, group discussions, and other resources.
- Provide feedback to Palo Alto Networks Cybersecurity Academy team members about questions, issues, and potential future enhancements.
For a full list of all upcoming events, please view the Cybersecurity Academy calendar at the bottom of this page.
21 JunAmericas - WASTC - Admin I & II / EDU-210 Firewall Essentials
22 JunCybersecurity Infrastructure Configuration Train the Trainer - Instructor Online (EMEA)
22 JunAmericas - Bismarck State College - Cybersecurity Foundation & NetSec Fundamentals
29 JunAmericas - Bismarck State College - Cloud Sec Fundamentals & SOC Fundamentals
28 JulAmericas - Bismarck State College - Cybersecurity Foundation & NetSec Fundamentals
- See the new PCCSA-to-PCCET Faculty Enablement FAQ!
- 50% off Online Proctored PANW Certification Promotion Code for Academies through July 31, 2020
- NEW: Palo Alto Networks Associate Certification (PCCSA)
No Files Available