New England Virtual Fuel Meeting - Lunch Session
Thursday, September 24, 2020
11:00 am - 1:00 pm ET
Register for the event below and a link to join the Zoom will be sent with your registration confirmation.
We hope everyone is staying well at this time. To ensure we are keeping our Fuel Community (Palo Alto Networks User Group) connected, we are running a virtual meeting on Thursday, September 24th. Please join us for a remote, interactive group discussion about key security topics.
11:00 am: Welcome & Introductions
11:05 am: Tufin Presentation
11:25 am: PAN-OS 10.0 Feature Highlights, including:
- Real Time WildFire Verdicts
- Industry's First Machine Learning NGFW In-line Threat Prevention
- Granular Suspicious Categories DNS Cloud Security Profiles
- Granular Configuration for Malicious DNS Security Categories
- SSL Decryption - TLS v3, Dedicated SSL Decryption Log
- In-line IOT Protection w/Device Identification (Device-ID incorporated into security rule logic)
12:30 pm: Q&A, Open Discussion
Thank you to our sponsors!
For questions or concerns about your event registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
By registering you are agreeing to share your information with the organizers of this event, which may be customers, Palo Alto Networks employees or vendors.
Photos of attendees may be taken during sessions or activities throughout the event. Please be aware that these photos may appear in Fuel event programs, brochures, newsletters, website and other publications and materials. By registering for this event you consent to all of the above.