Boston Fuel User Group Meeting
THURSDAY, MAY 16, 2019
3:00 pm - 6:00 pm ET
MAGGIANO'S LITTLE ITALY
4 Columbus Ave.
Boston, MA 02116
Join us on Thursday, May 16, 2019 at Maggiano's for our next Boston chapter meeting. At this meeting, we will be sharing best practices and keeping up with the latest security trends. In addition, you will have the opportunity to network with other Palo Alto Networks users in your area. We'll also discuss what topics you would be interested in hearing about at future meetings.
3:00 – 3:15: Welcome & Introductions
3:15 – 4:30: Palo Alto Networks PAN-OS 9.0 Strategic Capabilities
- DNS Cloud Security
- Policy Optimizer Demo: Converting ‘Any’ Applications to Whitelisted Security Rules
- Risk Metrics to URL Categories leveraging Multi-Category URLs Classification
- Wildfire Script Analysis & Fileless Attack Protections
- Dynamic Address Group Federation and VM-Series Next Generation Firewall Cloud Plug-in
4:30 – 5:30: Critical Start - Critical Start is in the forefront providing managed Security Operations Services. Critical Start has built a Cortex App, and this firm has done significant integration work with both Endpoint Traps and the Cortex XDR framework.
- Critical Start Managed Security Operations Center services
- Critical Start Endpoint Traps, Cortex App and Cortex XDR Integration
5:30 – 6:00: Closing Remarks: Leveraging Existing Tools For a Better Security Experience with Expedition, BPA, and SLR
FOOD AND DRINKS TO BE PROVIDED!
THANK YOU TO OUR PARTNERS!
For questions or concerns about your event registration, please contact email@example.com.
By registering you are agreeing to share your information with the organizers of this event, which may be customers, Palo Alto Networks employees or vendors.
Photos of attendees may be taken during sessions or activities throughout the event. Please be aware that these photos may appear in Fuel event programs, brochures, newsletters, website and other publications and materials. By registering for this event you consent to all of the above.