Sacramento User Group Meeting
Thursday, June 8, 2017
4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Sacramento, CA, 95814
Join us on Thursday, June 8, 2017 at Chops Steakhouse for our next Sacramento chapter meeting. At this meeting we will be sharing best practices and keeping up with the latest security trends. In addition, you will have the opportunity to network with other Palo Alto Networks users in your area. We'll also discuss what topics you would be interested in hearing about at future meetings.
4:00 pm: Reception
5:00 pm: Presentation: Global Protect Enterprise Remote Access - Spencer Mitchell, Palo Alto Networks
- how Next Generation Security platform replaces your traditional VPN concentrators for Remote Access
- how GlobalProtect should be deployed to achieve 24x7 advanced protection for your organization’s mobile workforce and prevent APT attacks from being successful
- what preventions need to happen on the network and what preventions need to happen on the end-point to have the best defense against breaches
- how to deploy GlobalProtect to maintain visibility, control and compliance requirements for Public Cloud/SaaS applications
- how to deploy GlobalProtect Internal Gateway with Host Information Profile that identifies and authenticates the user, monitors the state of the end point and provide fine grained access control to critical applications and sensitive data
- a reference architecture for large enterprise deploying multiple gateways around the globe to secure its global mobile workforce
6:15 pm: Q&A
6:30 pm: Open Discussion – What’s Next for SacFUEL?
For questions or concerns about your event registration, please contact email@example.com